Thursday, October 8, 2009

July, 2009


Happy Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!


My sister gave Ella this outfit for the fourth! The pants were my neice Sophia's, and the shirt was new for Ella! So cute!!!! Thank you Aunt Dawnie! Ella hung out with daddy on the fourth. It was my first full weekend back to work, so he was sure to take some pictures of their holiday weekend together!





Hangin' out together on the fourth! Who do you think Ella looks like?? LOL




Getting ready to leave for a fourth of July get together with people from church. Daddy even put a flower on my head! (mommy made him do it) :o)





Daddy and Ella at the fireworks! He said she loved the lights!





Fourth of July Sunday in my red dress!!! All patriotic! This is one of my alltime favorite pictures!!!





SWEET BABY FACE!






Hammin' it up for the camera already!





First time in her bumbo seat! She loved being able to sit up on her own!





Mommy trying to stay awake after getting off work and then going to church. I just have to keep moving...so Ella and I primp on Sunday mornings! :o)





LOVE HER!! She doesn't look to thrilled here though!





Playtime in the bathtub because it was chilly and rainy outside. Ella LOVES to be in water!




Awe...poor baby! Daddy, just put me in my crib!





Emily's last night before moving back to Lousiana. We will miss you Emily! Brooke, Rayanne, Emily, and I all went out to eat and to a movie together! It was so much fun!!! First girls night since becoming a mommy!!!




Love these girls!!!




Rayanne and Brooke....the two preggo's!!!




I love this outfit! It says.....I can make you smile........so true of this little girl!!!


We moved Ella to her crib right about this time. I thought it was going to be rough and that she would throw a fit! Well, it ended up being a ton harder on me than it was on her! She LOVES her bed!! And she sleeps so good in it! Whew!! Thank goodness! No more getting up every three hours all night long. As soon as we moved her to her nursery, within a week, she started sleeping through the night!!!!





Hangin' out with mommy!





Chester and Oliver watching for daddy to come home from work! They watch for him every day!





Jeff is a very well loved person! We all fight over who gets his attention! This is a typical scene in our house! :o)





Such a happy girl!!!!





All dressed up for church! Thank you Nicki for making my adorable big brown bow!!!





Story time with daddy!





This is Ella's "Laura Bear". We named it that because it is from my close friend Laura. Ella sleeps with it and snuggles it every day! It is so cute!!!





This was right about the time when Ella discovered her feet! She never stopped playing with them once she found them. I walked into her nursery to check on her during her nap, and saw that she had fallen asleep holding her foot!! It was so cute, I had to take a picture of it!




Trying on more of my bows from Auntie Nicki! :o)




All dressed up and ready to go to a pedicure with mommy and the girls!!





Very happy little girl today!






Playing with Brooke during the pedi!




So much fun! Ella was the center of attention because she kept singing super loud! It was hilarious!





Such a good little sleeper in her crib!!




Hee hee! I love this picture! She is such a little ham!!




These are a few of Ella's three month pictures we had done! I thought they turned out pretty cute!





This one is my favorite!!




What a face!!!!




July was such a bittersweet month! It was hard because it was my first month back to working fulltime nights. It was fun because it was our first month when we didn't have any company and were able to settle into life with just the three of us! We LOVE having company, but as you can see, we had lots! So...we were just ready to get into a routine and figure out life with a new little baby. Ella changed so much this month! She started noticing so many more things(including her feet), and starting coming into her little personality! We had an absolute BLAST spending time with her and getting to know her better. This was also the month when she started sleeping all the way through the night, so we were able to enjoy her more because we felt so much more rested!!


































1 comment:

Dawn said...

wow, she is such a HAPPY BABY!!!!!!!! and that one in the red dress is also one of my all-time faves!