Tuesday, October 13, 2009

August, 2009

August started with wonderful stage of teething! Ella is still a very well behaved little baby, but starting drooling and rubbing her gums with her hands and toys. I didn't realize baby's could teethe so soon, but she starting cutting her first tooth at four months! Nothing major this month. Just a lot of playing dressup, hanging out at home, and having a great time together as a family. We did start giving Ella baby food this month...which she LOVES!! My parents also came for a visit this month!!

All dressed up to go to a birthday party!!

Daddy and little mini me!


Trying on some more of her hair bows from Nicki!


Smily!! LOVE HER!




Precious!




Here comes the drooling!





Is my mommy going to make me wear ALL of these flowers on my head???





Evidently she is! And I don't seem to mind...most of the time anyway!




Movie night with my friend Carrie!




Oliver loves Ella and is very protective of her!




My good friend Kay AKA....Mimi came to see Ella and I for lunch! It was so good to see her!

Thank you so much for coming to see us!! Love you so much!!!



All ready to go pick Grandma and Grandpa up from the airport! First time to meet Grandpa Lowery.


Story and singing time with Grandma!


Grandma time is so special!


Swim time in my brand new swimming suit!!

My mom bought Ella her first Baby Einstein video! She loved it!!!!

As you can see, she wasn't the only one that loved it! My dog Chester sat and watched the entire video! It was hilarious!


Out for some Texmex with Grandma and Grandpa

Three generations

LOVE THIS MAN!!!!! I couldn't have asked for a better life partner!

Ella figured out how much she loves to go swimming! She started splashing as soon as she hit the water, and didn't stop until she fell asleep!!!

So much fun with Grandma!!



Ella loves it when my mom sings to her!




And yet more pool time!




All tuckered out!

My mom loved to rock Ella to sleep for her naps! So when she went home, guess who wanted to be rocked to sleep for every nap??? Love you mom!!!! She got spoiled, but I guess that's what Grandma's are for right??


Laughing with Grandpa

this is usually how Ella wakes up from her naps! Such a happy girl!


Hee hee!!

Tummy time! Not Ella's favorite thing to do, but she has to learn how to crawl sometime right?



I love this one! What a little dolly!!

Getting frusterated! Enough tummy time already mommy!

No comments: