Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Six Month Birthday Ella!!!



I cant believe it has been six months since these were taken!!! It is hard to believe we have had the privilage of having Ella Grace in our home for half of a year! We could not be more thankful for her and in love with her!!! It's funny because it makes me sad to think that she is already six months old, but also so happy because we are having so much fun and she is in such a fun stage of life right now. Also, we have so much to be thankful for to have a healthy and happy child!! Thank you Lord for blessing our home with this precious life! We will never be the same because of her! She is a gift from God!!! We love you so much Ella! Happy Six Month Birthday!!!!!!



Enjoy these pictures of Ella from when she was one day old!














Children are a heritage from the Lord!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

these are the best hospital pics EVER! my kids looked like aliens in theirs and I didn't even buy them!!!

Dawn said...

when are you going to put up a new post?!!!!!!

ourlittlefrenchyfry.blogspot.com said...

I almost have October ready to put up! :o) I'm glad you check though....and COMMENT!!!! I'll get it up SOON!