Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Summer....Inbetween Company

Jeff and I had a pretty steady flow of visitors during my maternity leave! It was nice to have all the help and to be able to see everyone. We had a few weeks in between visitors where we were just able to enjoy the newness of being a family! Ella is such an easy baby, and we just ate her up! Here are a few random pictures from those few weeks that I love!



Sleeping in my bouncy seat! Thank you Grandma Lowery for my cute and comfy dress! Daddy loves it because it's brown!! :o)





LOVE those kissy lips!!!




We went on a long walk on Memorial Day! It was really hot...so Chester decided to jump in Ella's pool and cool off!




Carrie came over for a while to hang out on Memorial Day!





We went to a cookout at the White's before the concert in the park. Clay holding Ella!





Concert in the park on Memorial Day





Happy little family!






I love my little girl!!! I love it when baby's take a nap on your chest! So sweet!




Ella loved Cory! :o) She chilled out with him during the concert!




Our first "date" since Ella was born! She came along of course, but it was fun to go out to eat as a family!





Dinner at Abuelo's





Proud mommy!!!

No comments: