Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hospital Stay



The new proud Daddy holding his baby girl for the first time! He is so in love!!!






First French Family Photo





Mommy getting a first look at her new little princess!





Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!





Dr Watts with Ella and I







The nurses let Jeff give Ella her first bath! He did such a good job! He is getting her all dressed and swaddled in this picture. What a good daddy!!!






All clean and swaddled after her first bath! Jeff looks a little star struck in this picture!





Whew! That was exhausting Daddy! I'm all clean now, and ready to snuggle with Mommy!





Uploading pictures for friends and family to see. I was so tired at this point. The adrenaline was starting to wear off BIG TIME, not to mention, so was my epidural!!!! YEOUCH!




My dear friends and coworkers, Brooke, Charlotte, and Rayanne came to visit us, and showered Ella is all kinds of gifts. Our friends Andy and Amie came too with gifts for Ella. I forgot to take a picute with them. Thanks everyone for coming and supporting us on Ella's first birthday!!!




The next morning, Grandma Lowery arrived!!!!! So glad she could come help me for the first two weeks of Ella's life! I could not have done it without her!!!! Thank you MOM!!!! I love you!





My friend Carrie, along with a bunch of other people from my church came to visit on the second day in the hospital. It was so nice to see everyone! We are so fortunate to have so many supportive people in our lives!



Actually, by the looks of this picture, Carrie came the first night. Because after that, I wore my own clothes. Sorry Carrie, I'm having a hard time remembering back that far right now! Thank you for staying with Chester and Oliver that first night! You are so good to us!




Daddy getting some good snuggle time at the hospital!


SO TIRED!!!!





Brooke came back to love on Ella some more!





Jeff could not get enough of his little girl! Good thing I was the only one that could feed her, or I never wouldv'e gotten to hold her! :o)




Jeff was practicing taking some pictures of Ella. Here's my favorite one



All tucked in my carseat and ready to go home!




Bye bye hospital!!! I get to go home and meet my puppies!!!


2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love that pic w/ the doctor because Ella is looking at you w/ a sideways glance - so hilarious!
and I love all the pics of Jeff and Ella - so cute how he's so in love - can't wait to see it in person - reminds me so much of Jon & Sophia

Anonymous said...

These hospital stays with the new baby were so much fun! Your pictures are super cute!