Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First two weeks at home.....time with Grandma Lowery

Jeff and I were a little worried about how our dogs would respond to Ella, but they did great! A little pouty at first, but they have learned to love her! The first two weeks home from the hospital were so much fun! It was so special to have my mom there, and I couldn't have done it without her!!!! Thank you so much mom for slaving over me for two weeks! I love you so much! We were so blessed by our small group at church by bringing us meals for over two weeks. I had no idea how much of a help that would be! Thank you everyone for your love and generosity!!! It was so much fun getting to spend every day with a new baby!! We were so excited, and everything was so new and fun. Jeff worked half days for the first few weeks, and he was always so excited to get home to see his little girl. We were just awe struck by her!!!




My mom loved getting Ella all to herself most of the time!!! That is one of the privilages a grandma gets!












Ella sleeping in her cradle from Grandma and Grandpa French for the first time.





Daddy taking his first nap at home with Ella on his chest. Oliver was crying, because that used to be his spot to take a nap.



Everyone loves Daddy!!!






I just couldn't get enough of this sweet precious girl!!!!






Sweet baby girl!




Some more special grandma time!






Jeff and Andy putting my swing together.






Amie snuggling with me .






My special presents from Laura.....Thank you Auntie Laura!






All God's Grace in One Sweet Little Face!!!!!





So tired, but so happy!!!





Talking to Grandma and Grandpa French





How can such a little baby make you so exhausted?? :o)
There is nothing sweeter than baby breath on your neck!






Announcement sign from our church.





I LOVE my swing!!! Thank you Daddy and Andy for putting it together for me!





Brooke came to visit several times and SPOILED Ella rotten with clothes!!! Thanks Brooke!!!






More snuggle time with Aunt Brookie!!!




Look how tiny I am!




I am so in love with this little girl!





Such a great friend~~~Love you girl!





First three generations picture.




Awe....we could just eat her up! SO SWEET!!




The French Family




My mom's last night with Ella! Sniff Sniff ....We will miss you grandma!!!





One last bathtime with Grandma! Daddy helped too!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

you're doing so good! keep up the posts - you won't regret it as you can always look back on it all!