Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mother's Day.....and Tami Comes for a visit!!!

Poor baby girl! We couldn't resist...Uncle Tim sent Ella her first pair of Nike's and we had to try them on her! As you can see....she wasn't as thrilled as we were! Thank you Uncle Tim for my cute shoes!

Mother's Day was so special for me! Not only because it was my first, but it was also Ella's baby dedication at church. What an amazing gift it is to be a mother. I don't take it lightly and treasure it EVERY DAY!

Ella doesn't looked too thrilled about going to her baby dedication in this picture, but she was a perfect angel up on the stage. We had people come up to us after church and say that from where they were sitting, she looked like a doll! They werent even sure she was real! LOL



Daddy, Uncle Tim, and Ella on mother's day. This was Tim's last day before he flew back home to Colorado. Thank you for coming to visit Uncle Tim!!!




Here is a picture from Ella's baby dedication. We were one of several families that were having a baby dedicated. They read them meaning of each baby's name and chose a verse that went along with the meaning of their name. They also gave Ella a nice certificate, and her first Bible!



As we dropped Uncle Tim off at the airport, we picked up my childhood friend Tamara(or Tami to those of us from the good ole' days). I hadn't seen her in several years, so it was great to be able to reconnect! Tami has three little boys and is a very busy mommy, so I really appreciated her taking time out of her very busy schedule to come down and see us! Thank you so much for making the sacrifice! I hope we can see each other more often!!!


This is a picture of us at one of Jeff and I's favorite Texmex places....which has since then closed!! :o(




We went and got a pedicure together. Ella behaved pretty well!


Thank you so much for coming down to see me Tami! It meant the world, and I had a ton of fun! Thank you for being such a huge help and letting me get some much needed rest!!



Chad and Tamara have started their own photography business in the last couple of years, and Tami was gracious enough to spend several hours taking newborn pictures of Ella for us! They turned out amazing!!!! I am so thankful to have these precious pictures captured from when she was just a month old!! Thank you so much for taking the time to take these for us! We LOVE THEM!!















































No comments: