Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Beautiful Sisters Come Visit Ella!!!!

My sisters Deann and Dawn came down to visit us when Ella was just over a month old! We realized that because of life circumstances, we had never had sister time...just the three of us! We were so far apart in age growing up, and by the time I was old enough for us to all want to do things together, they were married and had babies. So, this time with the three of us together was PRICELESS! I wish we could make a yearly event of it! I love my two sisters more than anything! They are so loving, and are beautiful on the inside and outside! I am so thankful that God blessed me with the privelage of having them as my sisters! Not only are you my sisters, but you are some of my BEST FRIENDS!!!! I love you both SO MUCH!!! Thank you for making the sacrifice to come meet your baby sister's first baby! It meant the world to me, and I will always treasure the time we had together!
This is a picture of Ella after she went swimming in her baby pool from Aunt Deann for the first time! She bought Ella her first little bathing suit and a little baby pool! I am sad we weren't able to use it when they were here, but the weather was a little too cool and rainy. Jeff and I put her in there for the first time the day after they went home. I accidently uploaded these pics backwards, so they go from the end to the beginning of their trip! :o)






Ella wasn't quiet sure what to thing of the water at first! She loved water from the very beginning, but this was much cooler than her bath water!


Still not sure what to think! Her first swim lasted about 2 min! It was fun to see her in her cute little swimming suit though!!! :o)




Daddy checking out Ella in her first swimming suit! Thank you Aunt D!!!




Deann and I were both not feeling well the whole time they were here! :o( This was the last day when we went out to eat on the way to the airport! She was starting to feel a lot better and was sad that she got so few pictures with Ella! I love this one!!





I LOVE MY SISTERS!!!!!




All dressed up for church on Sunday!






Some special time with Aunt Deann




You can tell Deann and I were both feeling under the weather in this picture! But I still love it! Even Ella is smiling for the camera!





Aunt Dawnie loved to sing to Ella! And of course Ella LOVED it when Aunt Dawnie sang to her! :o)


Snuggle time with my Aunties!!!





Aunt Dawnie had to see the Nakey Baby!!! :o) Bath time!!!!





I LOVE this picture of the three of us!!! Such a happy little family!



You can definetely tell Dawn and I are sisters in this picture!!! :o) Love this one! I love you Dawnie Doodle!!!




Singing to the baby!!


My sisters were such an amazing help to me! They even took the night shift one night so Jeff and I could get a FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP! I never knew how amazing that could be! It was so much fun to be able to hang out just the three of us! (well, and Jeff too, but he let us have our girl time! ) Thank you again so much for coming to see us!!! We all love you!














1 comment:

Dawn said...

Like I said, this post made me cry! I just had to come back on here to comment because this is such a special post - and that was such a special time!!!