Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th 2010

Happy Birthday to my dear sweet Ella Grace! I had no idea one year ago today how much my life was going to be blessed with you in it. You bring joy to my EVERY DAY! You are such a happy girl....you always have been. You have been such a joy to take care of, and you have for the most part been easy to take care of. I love you so so much, and cannot imagine my life without you. Thank you for loving me. Your love is so unconditional and makes me feel so special. Thank you for loving your daddy. His world lights up when you are in it. I love watching you two love each other....you are two little peas in a pod. This last year has been somewhat of a whirlwind!! It's so hard to believe that a whole year has past, yet it also is so hard to remember what our lives were like without you! You have changed your daddy and I so much. Our hearts are so much more full than we ever knew they could be. WE LOVE YOU!!!! Happy Birthday our little Ella Bear!

No comments: