Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 1-12, 2010

The first part of April has been a good one in our house. I worked my very last night shift on April 2, so we were all happy to put the chapter behind us. I'm sure it will take most of April for me to get used to dayshift, but it will be so much better overall for our family.

Easter morning all ready for church. This is the first Sunday mommy has been able to go to church in several months! So glad that is over too!!

Mommy and Ella all dressed up for church.

Sweet baby girl!


I don't know what I was thinking wearing five inch heels....our bodies just weren't made to be able to do that! :o)


Quick picture in the parking lot at church. Ella wasn't into it!

Try again. It was really overcast and humid that day. The sun came out in the afternoon though. We went over to Andy and Amies for Easter brunch. I forgot to take pictures from that.

I painted Ella's toes for the first time. They looked so cute, and she loves to play with them.


My beautiful flowers from Jeff and Ella for being done with night shift.

My friend Rayanne and I are learning how to make hairbows. This is all the ribbon we ordered! FUN!!

This is my little gymnist. She likes to play a game where she gets into this position, and then has you flip her the rest of the way around into a summersalt.

Pretty Princess in Purple


Waking up from a nap....ready to go PLAY!


So excited!!

And of course, more swinging time!!

We go to the park quite often, but I never remember to take my camera with me. She LOVES the black baby swing at the park. She can see it from a distance as we are walking to the park, and she starts squealing!

Such a big girl!




Daddy giving underdogs.


I got a new mirror in my bedroom, and of course it already has baby handprints all over it! She loves to look at herself. And, as you can see, she also loves her toothbrush!! :o)


Hi Mommy!

Our friends Joseph and Jennifer are moving to Ohio, so we all got together one last time and had dinner. All four of us girls had on the same color, so we had to get a picture!


Their daughter Gena and Ella are only a few months apart. It was a lot of fun to watch them play together. Gena was having fun pushing Ella around on her little train scooter.

Ella also got to try out Gena's rocking horse.


Trying to stand on her own! It won't be long now!!!


This was the first weekend that I was on days. Daddy didn't take very many pictures, but he took this one of Ella trying to play the piano. She loves to sit and play the keys. She is very gentle with them too....she usually doesnt bang.
Jeff and Ella also came up to my work this Sunday afternoon and had lunch with me!! That was so much fun and brightened my day!!!! Just one of the many benefits of working days now!

I can't believe our baby girl is going to be one this week!!! It has been an amazing year!! I wouldn't trade it for anything!! Ella brings so much joy and laughter into our home!! We are so blessed and so thankful!!

No comments: