Tuesday, April 6, 2010

February 2010

February was a rough month is the French household! We were all pretty much sick the entire month! We all got a really bad cold, and we all got a stomach bug. Literally, we all got sick on Feb. 2nd, and weren't all better until the very end of the month. BUT, we still made some great memories, and had days of feeling good in between yucky days. Ella didn't let sickness slow her down much. I managed to take a cake decorating class, which was fun, but a lot of work. I am hoping to make Ella's birthday cake for her party!!

These are a few pictures taken with Luke two day's after he was born. Rayanne and I went up to the hospital to see him and Brooke. He felt so small in my arms. It is so hard to believe that Ella was once this small!


Luke with his two "aunties"



Proud and tired mommy Brooke



We did a lot of jammie time in February. Not only because we didn't feel well, but because it was cold.

Chillin' with daddy while drinking my bottle.



We had a huge snowfall....supposedly the biggest one in Texas history. It was kindof fun to see our neighborhood covered in snow. Not to mention, I have never seen so many snowmen in my life!! Every single house had a least one snowman, and most had several! :o)



So Pretty!



This was my very first cake to decorate at my cake class. It was a picture transfer. I thought it turned out pretty well! It was fun too!

Amy and I with our cakes.



One nice day that we could be outside after the snow melted. You can still see the rest of Jeff's snowman in our yard behind Ella!



Our big girl is starting to try to walk around furniture. She is so proud of herself that she can stand up and get around on her own.



I LOVE these next two pictures. We were all waiting for daddy to get home from work, and Ella figured out that she could stand up on the bed and look out the window. She and our dogs are such good buddies, and I just love these pictures of the three of them together.



HILARIOUS!



These are our second cakes that we made. 3D characters out of frosting. We could either learn to make clowns, or penguins.








Just hanging out in one of her favorite spots in the house. Ella loves it that our windows go all the way down to the ground. She loves to look outside, and see what is going on.



She crawled in the clothesbasket one day when I was doing laundry.....that was big fun! :o)



Lovin' on mommy before she went out for a girls night! Pretty soon we can go out for girls nights together!!


My good friend Carrie to me out to eat and to a movie to celebrate my birthday! We had a great time. It was just so nice to get out of the house after being cooped up all month and not feeling well.


We were glad when February was over. We still had fun with Ella, but we were ready to get rid of the cold weather....and all the sicky bugs that came with it!!!

No comments: