Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ella's one year pictures

We had Ella's one year pictures taken at JcPenney's. I was overall very pleased with how they turned out! It's so hard to believe how fast this last year has flown by!! How did my little baby girl already turn one?? I love this pink dress! It was also her Easter dress.

One of my FAV'S!!!!


Such sweet innocense!
















I am so glad we got a few of her standing...it shows how tall she has gotten!!



This is one of our favorites too~she looks just like Jeff's brother in this picture!!


I made a giant cupcake cake for Ella to tear into....she wasn't quite sure at first.

Getting a little more brave.

There we go!

Now we're talkin'!

Now to bring her down off the sugar high! :o)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES WITH THE CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!!!